Typography Day 2019 - POSTER DESIGN COMPETITON
| by InfoDesigners
This competition has expired on
Typography Day 2019
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this poster design competiton:
Typography Day 2019 Poster Design Competition organised by Industrial Design Centre (IDC) of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is currently accepting entries inviting all students, faculty and professionals from all over the world to design a poster and to express "Dance of Typography".
The Industrial Design Centre (IDC) of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is currently accepting entries for its Typography Day 2019 Poster Design Competition.
Typography Day will be organized for the Twelfth time on 2nd to 4th March 2019 at IDC School of Design (IDC), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Mumbai with support from India Design Association (InDeAs) and Aksharaya.
The event will feature a day of workshops on Typography and Calligraphy followed by two days of conference dedicated to 'Experimental Typography'. The international conference will be devoted to addressing issues faced by type designers, type users and type educators. The conference includes presentations by invited keynote speakers, eminent academicians, blind juried papers, industry professionals, research scholars and students. The event will also host an exhibition of selected posters and typographic works of students and faculty members from Design Institutes.
The theme for this year's event is "The Dance of Typography".
• Design a poster to represent ‘The Dance of Typography’.
• You need to submit the solution along with a brief write-up of around 150 words.
• You can use:
- The Language, Script and Typeface of your choice. You can make use of one letter, one word, many words or even a paragraph composed of words.
- Calligraphic or digitally created letterforms or existing fonts, or a combination of these can be used for the poster.
- Size of the final poster: 420mm x 600mm only in portrait format
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- File type: JPEG or PDF
- Color Mode: CMYK
• Write-up + contact Info+Bio:
- Format: in RTF, TXT or PDF format
- Write up about the design: Maximum 150 words and should be written in English
- Contact Info: Name, Postal Address, Email, Telephone number, Name and Address of Institution in English.
- Your Bio-data/Personal Information: Maximum of 100 words and should be written in English.
Each participant is allowed a maximum of 3 entries.
25 winning entries will be published as a book and displayed in an exhibition during the event. The winners are entitled to free participation (workshop expenses and food) during the ‘Typography Seminar and Workshop’ on 2nd, 3rd and 4th of March 2019.
Declaration of results is scheduled for 31st October 2018.
There is no entry fees to partecipate in this competition!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
Typography Day 2019 Poster Design Competition is open to students, faculty and professionals. The competition is open to all - non resident Indians, as well as foreign citizens can take part in it.
Each of the winning participants will receive 2 copies of the book and will also be given the 'Certificate of Winning the Poster Competition'.
Call For Entries Info
For all further informations about the Typography Day 2019 or to submit your works visit the following official website: http://www.typoday.in/poster.html
Category: POSTER DESIGN COMPETITON
Published by: InfoDesigners
Organizer: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
Listed by: InfoDesigners