Organised by the Royal Photographic Society, an educational charity promoting both the art and science of photography, this print competition has been held almost every year since 1854. Now in its 159th year, it is the longest running exhibition of its kind in the world.
You can submit up to 4 images on any subject matter. Each image you submit will be judged as a single, stand-alone image (though one image can contain multiple images, like a triptych).
Images can be scanned from film, or from the actual print to create a digital file. Manipulation/editing using editing software is allowed, however the images submitted must be the work of the entrant only.
All images have to have a maximum of 2500 pixels wide (if landscape) or 2500 pixels high (if portrait) and a maximum size of 5Mb in JPG format. Images should be in sRGB colour space.
As the photographer, you retain copyright.
Entry fees for 4 images:
• RPS Member - 20 GBP (approx. 28 USD) per person
• Non Member - 30 GBP (approx. 42 USD) per person
• Entry for Under 30s - 15 GBP (approx. 21 USD) per person
This print competition is open worldwide to photographers of all ages.
• Gold Award: 1500 GBP (approx. 2,137 USD) + RPS Gold Medal
• Under 30 Gold Award: 1500 GBP (approx. 2,137 USD) + RPS Gold Medal
• Silver Award: 750 GBP (approx. 1,068 USD) + RPS Silver Medal
• Bronze Award: 500 GBP (approx. 712 USD) + RPS Bronze Medal
100 selected prints will be mounted and framed by The Royal Photographic Society and will tour to six UK venues, opening in East London's Old Truman Brewery, on October 2016.
Filed under ⇣competitions exhibitions
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: http://www.rps-international.org/events/international-print-exhibition/