| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Create the Future Design Contest 2016
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Official Website: Link
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
The 14th annual Create the Future Design Contest has recently opened the call for entries for its 2016 product design competition, to award innovative, new product ideas that benefits society and the economy.
This product design competition is open for products which are not yet in production or which have been introduced to the commercial market within the last 12 months.
Create The Future 2016 is open for submissions in the following seven competition categories:
- Aerospace & Defense — Product innovations with applications in the aerospace, aviation, and/or defense markets.
- Automotive/Transportation — Products that enable movement of people and goods from one place to another.
- Consumer Products — Products that increase quality of life in the workplace, at home, during leisure time, or while traveling.
- Electronics — Products that improve computing, communications, and other fields that rely on a dvances in electronic components, boards and systems.
- Machinery/Automation/Robotics — Products that speed, improve, and/or automate work, manufacturing, and research & development (R&D).
- Medical Products — Products that improve the efficiency and quality of healthcare.
- Sustainable Technologies — Products that reduce dependence on non-renewable energy resources, as well as products designed for other purposes using environmentally friendly materials or manufacturing processes.
Provide a description of your entry (up to 500 words) in the form of a technical abstract, in English. Your description should cover how the entry works, what makes it novel, how it would be produced, and where it would be applied. You will be judged on these criteria:
- Innovation (50% of score)
- Manufacturability (25%)
- Marketability (25%)
Upload at least one (but no more than three) visual illustrations. File type options: PDF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, EDRW. The visual illustration(s) should complement your entry description and can be drawings, photos, charts, or CAD images.
Entries submitted without an illustration automatically will be disqualified.
Individual or team entries may be submitted.
There is no entry fee for this product design competition!
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of the Primary Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, representatives, and advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible and prohibited from entering.
One Grand Prize of $20,000 (US) will be awarded to the best entry. First Prize awards will be announced in each competition category and many other awards as well. Grand prize and category winners will be invited to a special awards reception and dinner in New York City on Friday, 11 November 2016.
Winning entries will be featured in a special supplement to NASA Tech Briefs magazine’s November 2016 issue.
For all further informations about the competition Create the Future Design Contest 2016 or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!