Create the Future Design Contest 2016 now is over!
The 14th annual Create the Future Design Contest has recently opened the call for entries for its 2016 product design competition, to award innovative, new product ideas that benefits society and the economy.
This product design competition is open for products which are not yet in production or which have been introduced to the commercial market within the last 12 months.
Create The Future 2016 is open for submissions in the following seven competition categories:
- Aerospace & Defense — Product innovations with applications in the aerospace, aviation, and/or defense markets.
- Automotive/Transportation — Products that enable movement of people and goods from one place to another.
- Consumer Products — Products that increase quality of life in the workplace, at home, during leisure time, or while traveling.
- Electronics — Products that improve computing, communications, and other fields that rely on a dvances in electronic components, boards and systems.
- Machinery/Automation/Robotics — Products that speed, improve, and/or automate work, manufacturing, and research & development (R&D).
- Medical Products — Products that improve the efficiency and quality of healthcare.
- Sustainable Technologies — Products that reduce dependence on non-renewable energy resources, as well as products designed for other purposes using environmentally friendly materials or manufacturing processes.
Provide a description of your entry (up to 500 words) in the form of a technical abstract, in English. Your description should cover how the entry works, what makes it novel, how it would be produced, and where it would be applied. You will be judged on these criteria:
- Innovation (50% of score)
- Manufacturability (25%)
- Marketability (25%)
Upload at least one (but no more than three) visual illustrations. File type options: PDF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, EDRW. The visual illustration(s) should complement your entry description and can be drawings, photos, charts, or CAD images.
Entries submitted without an illustration automatically will be disqualified.
Individual or team entries may be submitted.
There is no entry fee for this product design competition!
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
No Entry Fee!
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of the Primary Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, representatives, and advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible and prohibited from entering.