12th “Hardware Prize” China Hardware Product Design Competition now is over!
The 12th “Hardware Prize” China Hardware Product Design Competition themed ’Infinite Creation’, is open for entries for 2017 inviting designers from all around the world to partecipate.
The “Hardware Prize” competition is organized by Hardware Industrial Design Demonstration Base of Zhejiang, the Yongkang Science and Technology Bureau and the Yongkang Economic and Information Bureau.
This product design competition has been held for eleven times since its foundation in 2006. On account of the well-known expert judges from home and abroad, the competition attracts participation of designers from dozens of colleges and universities, design companies across the country as well as numerous independent designers.
Is held to improve innovative design ability of hardware and to promote hardware product development in China.
Entries are accepted in the following four competition categories:
• Educational supplies – blackboard, school desk/chair, pingpong table, basketball stands, other outdoor gym facilities
• Feijian vacuum cup – coffee cup, beer barrel, sports bottle, children kettle, vacuum cup glass cup etc.
• Shenfa kitchen product – soup pot, milk pot, wok, frying pan, stainless steel pressure cooker etc.
• Feiluo balance car – Youth leisure sports balance vehicle, adult leisure walking balance car etc.
• All entrants must be sure that their entry is entirely their own work; No multiplesubmission ; Entries which are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
• The entry layout is composed by the following contents: category of competition, more than two main views of the product, design instruction, title of the entry.
• Format of the entry: JPG file, A2 (420mm*594mm), 200dpi.
• Only one layout is needed for one entry (Number of entries are not limited).
• Unlimited representationskills as long as the ideas are clearly showed.
After two round judge, the judges will pick out the final winner. There is no entry fee for this competition!
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
No Entry FeeThere is no entry fee to participate!
Eligible to enter are teachers and students from China and abroad, as well as designers from any part of the world.