Car Render Challenge 2018 - Hum3D now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: The 5th annual Hum3D competition for the best Car render, the largest awards event for the car 3d modeling and visualization industry, has been recently launched for 2018 inviting all 3D artists to participate.
The 5th annual Car Render Challenge 2018, is largest awards event for the best Car render, organised by Hum3D and supported by the best companies of the 3D world.
This competition has one general category. You have to create a car 3d model, put it into 3D environment and make a beautiful render. There are no limits for your creative ideas. You can choose any automobile you like whether it is racing or imaginary vehicle.
1) Create a car 3D model, add 3D environment. Then create a beautiful 3D rendering of it (or them). Think creative.
2) Environment should be made in 3D; we permit the use of HDRi for sky and some parts of landscape.
3) The work must not have been previously published anywhere, neither online or offline (including models with ready-made textures or easily recognizable scenes).
4) To win the competition the quality and idea of the work are important. You need to think about the story behind the image. Make sure everything supports your message - composition, lighting, colors etc. Make a greater emotional impact.
5) You can submit only one work.
6) You are free to make WIP on any website, including our forum, either before or after you submit the work and we publish link to it in the gallery.
7) Please, provide your work with a short story.
8) Add the link to the competition or name of the competition in one of the image corners on your own (so that you can control the quality of the saved work).
9) Attach one wireframe or clay render at your choice to your work - we will place it below your work.
• The render should be at least 1000 pixels wide if the work is horizontal.
• Render size should not exceed 2 mb.
• Work can be in any style you like (low-poly, cartoon, futuristic etc), with using post production.
• Renders with solid background (one color: black, white etc, test renders, screenshots) and models laid on wallpapers will not be admitted to take part in the competition. As well as works with adult content.
You can submit your work from September 18 to December 04.
Within one week after the competition ends the jury will determine the winners and organizer will publish the results. They will estimate the idea of your work, visual component, atmosphere and total amount of the work done.
There are no entry fees to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
The Hum3D - Car Render Challenge 2018 invite all 3D artists to participate.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!