Raffles Milano, school of Fashion and Design in Milan (Italy), will award 15 scholarships , where students can receive up to 50% coverage of the tuition fee, for the Masters programs starting November in:
• Fashion Design and Business
• Visual Design and Communication
• Product and Interior Design
The awards will be made on the basis of the student’s portfolio and motivational letter, which will be judged by the highly esteemed academic team of Raffles. There will be three evaluation periods, each with a different amount of scholarships allocated.
• 7 scholarships awarded to those applying by March 20th
• 5 scholarships awarded to those applying by April 10th
• 3 scholarships awarded to those applying by May 15th
Scholarships awarded will be 50%, 40%, or 30% depending on the quality of the artistic portfolio, evaluated by Raffles.
• Motivation Letter
• Copy of Bachelor’s Degree/Graduation certificate
• Copy of ID or Passport
You need to download the application form on the official website and sent it to email@example.com
Raffles Milano’s Masters
You will work intimately over ten months with leading professionals in their respective fields and gain valuable experience by learning and working with and for the best. This masters programs will expand your perspective of what it means to be a designer, and will also provide you management skills and business knowledge to start your own design studio.
All courses will be starting in November 2020. All taught in English.
It's free to enter!