The Rehab 4 Addiction Health Care Scholarship now is over!
Rehab 4 Addiction organisation that assists people seeking drug and alcohol rehab services across the globe, this year are happy to assist young people looking to enter this field via their Scholarship programp.
Rehab 4 Addiction assists people seeking drug and alcohol rehab services across the globe. This year they are happy to assist young people looking to enter this field via Rehab 4 Addiction Health Care Scholarship.
To further this aim, they are offering a $1,000 scholarship to those looking to pursue an education in healthcare or any subject that’s medical-related.
Some example areas of study include:
• Emergency medicine
• Social work
The above is a non-exhaustive list of examples. If you are unsure whether you qualify you can contact organiser.
To register your interest in obtaining the scholarship, you must submit a short 500-word essay. This essay must outline why you wish to pursue a career in a health-related area. Your submission may take the form of a personal narrative.
Alternatively, you could outline what you learned when undertaking practical work experience in this area.
You could also consider writing about a personal recovery story you have experienced either yourself or within your family.
Award selection will be based upon:
• Completed application
• Originality (20%)
• Creativity (20%)
• Writing Skills (20%)
• Inspiration (20%)
• Demonstrated interest in addiction treatment and recovery (20%)
There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
In order to meet the eligibility criteria, the following must be met:
• U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
• Enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university and plan to continue enrollment
• Consent to a talent release and be willing to provide a digital photograph and quote for display on the Rehab 4 Addiction website if notified as the winner
• Graduating high school seniors who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!