Organized by The One Club for Creativity, One Screen is the premier short film festival that celebrates and awards filmmakers from both the commercial advertising and film industries. Now in its 7th year, the festival aims to highlight creative brilliance, in hopes of fostering further collaboration within the creative arts.
This festival focuses on all forms and aspects of short films - narrative fiction, comedy, passion projects, commercials, branded content, music videos, spec work, animation, sound, movie poster design, title sequences, etc. - and has a mission to celebrate and award filmmakers working in both the film and ad industries with no limitation and total artistic freedom, all on one screen.
When submitting please include the link to your work in the first line of your Synopsis.
Provide a youtube or vimeo link for judging purposes.
• FILM - Films must have been completed or initially aired between January 1, 2015 and November 16th 2017, film must be no longer that 15 min in length. If your film is non-english film must have english subtitles. All entries that contains music must have obtained license for its use.
• DIGITAL IMAGES - high resolution jpeg, max 5MB, RGB color mode, longest side 500px min.
• VIDEOS - MOV or MP4 file, all videos must be submitted in HD 16 x 9 format, 1920 x 1080 resolution is recommended, (1280 x 720 minimum), H264, less than 250MB.
Entrants give the One Club authority to use submitted materials for promotional use on their various online properties.
All OneScreen entries will be judged by a jury of top industry professionals. A selection of the winners will be shown at a screening in New York City. OneScreen gives advertising industry professionals the opportunity to showcase their personal film and video work to a jury of peers in both the advertising and film production communities.
A selection of the winners will be shown at a screening in New York City, scheduled for February 2019.
• Early entry fee until Otobre 31 is $15.
• Regular entry fee until November 8 is $175.
• Late entry fee until November 20, 2018 is $200.
The 2018 One Screen Short Film Festival invites all filmmakers and all young talent to participate.
Filed under ⇣competitions festivals
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: http://www.onescreen.org/