| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Student award titled The Rookies 2018 – International Student Award
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Official Website: Link
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
The Rookies 2018, an international annual student awards sponsored by Autodesk, invites young creatives in film, animation, games, virtual reality, motion graphics and 3d visualisation to partecipate with they best works having posibility to show their work to the world.
International student award titled The Rookies sponsored by Autodesk this year is seeking for fresh student work for 2018 in film, animation, games, virtual reality, motion graphics and 3D visualization, from all parts of the world.
The Rookies was established in 2009 with the goal of showcasing the amazing creative talent emerging from educational facilities around the world. Over the years it has become a right-of-passage for all graduates as they start their careers.
The Rookies 2018 award includes the following categories:
• Feature Animation — digital media content created specifically for the use in a stylised Feature Animation film similar to Pixar and Dreamwork.
• Digital Illustration — illustrations and concept art created for feature film, computer games, story narrative, advertising and fanart purposes.
• Visual Effects — entries with a focus on live action visual effects for film and advertisements. Skills ranging from roto through to comp.
• Game Development — 3D based content used in the creation of video games for console systems and mobile devices.
• Virtual Reality — content created specifically for use with virtual reality headsets is the goal here. This includes games, apps, and all VR experiences.
• 3D Motion Graphics — entries which showcase video projects that feature 3D components, animated still images, or live action with graphics.
• Product Visualisation — focused on product, furniture, and gadget design that are to be manufactured through techniques of mass production.
• Architecture Visualisation — content created to help visualise building interiors and exteriors, landscaping, town planning and sustainability.
Judging will take place between 1 June 2018 – 6th July 2018. All entries will be judged based upon criteria that are the sole discretion of The Rookies. As a guide, these include: overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, industry skills, variety of content, and employability.
There is no entry fees for this competition!
All students and recent alumni 18 years or older are eligible to join the competition.
Entrants can win weekly prizes, jobs, educational scholarships and even studio internships. Entrants also receive an official industry ranking, become confident presenting their work and can see how their skills compare with other students.
For all further informations about the competition The Rookies 2018 – International Student Award or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!