Go Green in the City 2018 Student Competition now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: Schneider Electric has launched the 2018 edition of their 8h ultimate global student challenge for sustainable energy solutions named Go Green In The City, to once again support innovative solutions which meet the future challenges of intelligent energy.
Go Green in the City 2018, the 8h edition of ultimate global student challenge for sustainable energy solutions organised by Schneider Electric has been recently launched to once again support innovative solutions which meet the future challenges of intelligent energy.
This year the competition is going to be bolder, better and more exciting, as the challenge is to solve one of four real-life case challenges within energy management or submit an original idea for efficient energy management in a city environment.
This is your chance to win a job offer with Schneider Electric, the global leader in energy management and automation, and a trip around the world to some of Schneider Electric’s international offices.
You need to be two-member teams to partecipate with at least one female member. You can also find a teammate through the competition platform! Both teammates must be studying in the same country, and each team must include at least one female member.
Go Green in the City 2018 includes the following five competition categories:
• No Boundaries — for smarter and more energy efficient cities
• Sustainability & Inclusivity — for innovative and compelling solutions for Schneider Electric to follow in digitizing and enabling access to Energy for a sustainable and inclusive development
• Digital Economy — for a new added value service for a more comfortable & green life
• Smart Manufacturing & Supply Chain — for real-life or innovative applications of IoT that enable Supply Chain to improve efficiencies in operations
• Cyber Security — for innovative idea to detect cyber attacks in home automation and how mobile phones can be part of this solution
The Top 10 teams will be invited on a fully sponsored trip to the USA to make their pitch in the Finals and win the Grand Prize.
There is no entry fee to partecipate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
Go Green in the City 2018 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world with at least one female member. To take part, you must:
• Be an MBA, Master’s or Bachelor’s student (at least 2nd year) in Business or Engineering.
• You and your teammate must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. You don’t have to be in the same university, study the same subject or be in the same year. Neither do you have to be citizens or permanent residents of the country.
• Be proficient in English.