UX Design Awards 2020 now is over!
UX Design Awards 2020: The UX Design Awards 2020, singular international annual competition organised by International Design Center Berlin (IDZ) has been recently opened for submission with a focus on user experience, a key added value for connected life and work.
Submissions are now open for the 2020 UX Design Awards, a global competition with a specific focus on user experience. Positive user experiences increase people’s satisfaction, expand their possibilities and strengthen their trust in organizations, companies, systems, services and products. The competition categories are:
• UX Design Award | Product - market-ready or new products, services and environments
• UX Design Award | Concept - product studies, service concepts, conceptual environments (development perspective: 2 – 5 years)
• UX Design Award | Vision - foresight concepts, advanced design studies, research projects (development perspective: more than 10 years)
• UX Design Award | New Talent - bachelor and master projects in the fields of experience design, interaction design, industrial and product design as well as service design
The following applies to all submissions: The market launch or the start of the development process must not date back more than two calendar years at the time of submission. Solutions from all application areas and industries are eligible to participate, for example:
Physical products – such as industrial, business and consumer products, spatial and virtual installations;
Digital applications and services – such as software, apps, tools and interfaces, MR applications, IoT and industrial IoT solutions, ICT and business solutions;
Applied and experimental applications of sensorics, AI and robotics technology, research projects, prototypes, product studies and foresight concepts;
Other electronic, digital and high-tech solutions.
Submissions must be self-explanatory and reflect the overall user experience. The application scenario should be presented from the user perspective and the extended context of a solution should be outlined. The jury must be able to understand the user experience of a submission.
The UX Design Awards focus on the positive impact of people-centric solutions, concepts and research.
• User-centric design
• Category “UX Design Award | Vision”
• Additional criterion: Responsibility
- Strengthening of social values and social cohesion
- Democratization of technologies, use of open systems
- Consideration of sustainable principles and resource saving
All nominated projects are showcased in an exhibition at the global techshow IFA in Berlin (Germany), from 4 - 9 September 2020.
The winners of the UX Design Awards will be honored at a festive ceremony held Early September 2020.
Entry fee is € 320, instead for category New Talent is € 50
The UX Design Awards 2020 is open to companies, agencies, UX professionals and young designers worldwide.