Developer Student Clubs Solution Challenge 2020 now is over!
The Solution Challenge is an annual UI and UX design competition presented by Developer Student Clubs (DSC) that invites students to develop solutions for local community problems using one or more Google products or platforms.
The Developer Student Clubs Solution Challenge is a UI and UX design competition where participants must develop a solution for a local community problem using one or more Google products or platforms.
Developer Student Clubs are university based community groups for students interested in Google developer technologies. By joining a DSC, students grow their knowledge in a peer-to-peer learning environment and build solutions for local businesses and their community.
All students are invited to develop solutions for local community problems using one or more Google products or platforms.
The Entry must:
1) Address a local community problem
2) Come from a team in a university or college with an active Developer Student Club (DSC). Active means that the Developer Student Club (“DSC”) has hosted and reported DSC-related activities in the last 90 days.
3) Be built between January 30, 2019 - March 30, 2020.
4) Include a link to custom code written by members of the team submitting the entry. Ensure that it is shared appropriately and is accessible.
- Use of one or more Google products or platforms including, but not limited to:
• Google Cloud – utilizes GCP to provide scalability Serverless functions
• ML Services
• Data engineering
• Actions on Google
• Progressive Web Apps
• Other Google Technology
5) Can include other open source projects but, must make clear where this is the case
6) Include a video that is not longer than 120 seconds in length.
Submited work must be original, unpublished.
Entry is limited to only 1 submission per person, built between 30 January 2019 — 30 March 2020.
Submissions will be accepted between March 15-30, 2020.
Each entry will be judged by a panel of experts who are employees of Google.
• Impact - 50%
• Technology - 40%
• Scalability - 10%
There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
Any student over the age of 18 from a DSC affiliated university who wants to participate can register. Students from all undergraduate or graduate programs with an interest in growing as a developer are welcome.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!