IvyPanda - $1,500 Semi-Annual Video Contest Scholarship for Students now is over!
The $1,500 Semi-Annual Video Contest Scholarship for Students 2019 has been recently announced by IvyPanda inviting all high school students, college, or university students from any country to participate.
The IvyPanda team wants to hear opinions and advice from all high school, college, or university students, so they decided to establish the $1,500 Semi-Annual Video Contest Scholarship for Students, and now is calling for in its 2019 edition inviting all high school students, college, or university students from any country to participate with their best Inspiring Videos.
You don’t even need to have any distinguished achievements to qualify. All you need is a little bit of creativity! Each participant may submit only 1 video and win just one award. Submission requirements: 1. Record an original video on one of the following topics:
• Your Advice on How to Socialize in College as an International Student
• Personal Recommendations for College Freshmen
• Dealing with Culture Shock: Your Tips for International Students
Your video must:
• Cover one of the topics given above
• Be in English only
• Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
• Last between 1 – 1:30 minutes
• Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
Note: For the best results, organiser reserve the right to change the title of your video before uploading it to YouTube.
2. Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive. No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
3. Subscribe to the IvyPanda YouTube channel; like and share the Contest video-description on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
4. Send an email at email@example.com OR message organiser on Facebook with:
• The direct link to your uploaded video
• The screenshot of your subscription to IvyPanda’s Youtube channel
• The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
• The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
Applications will be accepted from December 10, 2018, 12:00 AM EST to April 7, 2019, 12:00 AM EST.
Before your video is published on IvyPanda’s YouTube channel, their editorial team will evaluate your submission based on the following criteria (each participant can earn 100 points in total): • Content Usefulness
The best videos that meet all the criteria will be published on the IvyPanda YouTube channel and opened up for online voting. Online voting will start on April 22, 2019, and end on May 5, 2019, 12:00 AM EST. The two videos that receive the most likes on YouTube will be determined as the winners. Winners will be announced on IvyPanda blog, May 13, 2019.
There is no entry fees to partecipate!
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
No Entry FeeThere is no entry fee to participate!
IvyPanda team will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.