IvyPanda - $1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Creative Students 2018 now is over!
$1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Creative Students 2018 has been recently announced by IvyPanda inviting all high school students, college, or university students from any country to participate.
The IvyPanda team wants to hear opinions and advice from all high school, college, or university students, so they decided to establish the $1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Creative Students 2018.
Tons of work, misunderstandings with teachers, zero time for yourself... Students experience these and many other issues every day. Are there any tips to help young scholars handle these challenges?
You don’t even need to have any distinguished achievements to qualify. All you need is a little bit of creativity!
Each participant may submit only 1 video and win just one award.
How to Apply:
1. Record an original video on one of the following topics:
• How to Overcome Loss Of Study Motivation: Your Personal Lifehacks
• How to Maintain a Good Study-Life Balance: Your Recommendations
• Your Tips And Tricks To Reduce Homesickness for Both Domestic and International Students
2. Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Streamable, or WeTransfer.
No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
3. Subscribe to the IvyPanda YouTube channel; like and share the Contest video-description on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook; and take a screenshot.Screenshots proving your subscription and video share must be sent along with your application.
4. Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR message organiser on Facebook with:
• The direct link to your uploaded video
• The screenshot of your subscription to IvyPanda’s Youtube channel
• The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
1. Your video must:
• Cover one of the topics given above
• Be in English only
• Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
• Last between 1 - 1:30 minutes
• Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
• Be sent before the deadline
2. You must be subscribed to the IvyPanda YouTube channel.
3. The Contest video-description must be shared on one of your social media accounts.
Note: For the best results, organiser reserve the right to change the title of your video before uploading it to YouTube.
Applications will be accepted from May 15, 2018, 12:00 AM EST to June 15, 2018, 12:00 AM EST.
Before your video is published on IvyPanda’s YouTube channel, their editorial team will evaluate your submission based on the following criteria (each participant can earn 100 points in total):
• Content Quality ー 30 points. The video should deliver accurate and useful information on one of the given topics.
• Engagement ー 30 points. The video should be attention-grabbing, engaging, and fun.
• Creativity ー 20 points. The video should contain the author’s own creative ideas. We do not tolerate plagiarism!
• Production ー 20 points: The video should be of high quality overall and present the material clearly (including visual and sound elements).
The best videos that meet all the criteria will be published on the IvyPanda YouTube channel and opened up for online voting. Online voting will start on July 02, 2018, and end on July 08, 2018, 12:00 AM EST. The two videos that receive the most likes on YouTube will be determined as the winners.
Winners will be announced on July 16, 2018, on IvyPanda’s blog. To receive their awards, the winners must provide proof of enrollment or study.
There is no entry fees to partecipate!
Who can participate? ⇣
$1,500 Video Contest Scholarship for Creative Students 2018 will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!