Typomania 2018 – International Typographic Festival now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: Typomania 2018, Typomania Moscow International Festival has announced 2018 video contest that openening for entries in March, seeking for fresh new typographical videos from all around the world, containing type as the active component.
Typomania International Festival is a cultural and educational project dedicated to the type, typography, calligraphy, lettering, motion-design and interactive design. Held in Moscow since 2012, the festival aims to collect and connect as many type fans as possible to promote typography culture and to support the most daring experiments and projects.
The competition of typographical videos is one of the key events of the Typomania Festival.
The theme of Typomania 2018 is "East-West". You can interpret this theme as you wish: geography, politic, culture, personal experiences.
• Only videos containing type as the active component can participate in the contest. Videos must have been created during 2016-18 years.
• Individual authors, as well as creative groups, may take part in the event.
• Every contestant can send an unlimited number of entries.
• The name of the uploaded file must be written in Latin letters, it must also contain the author’s surname (or surnames).
• The chronometry of the uploaded file must not exeed 3 minutes. Chronometry of group projects is negotiated separately.
• The image size must not be less than 720x480 pixels. File size must not exeed 300 mb. Allowed formats: wmv, avi, mov, mp4, flv.
If you use any kind of music (with or without lyrics) as well as creations by other people, be sure to indicate the name of these works, the names of their authors, and the sources you borrowed the work from in the titles.
The member, who provids a video for the contest, warrants that he has the exclusive rights for the video and that all of the results of intellectual activity and means of individualization (including works, performances, phonograms), which were included in the video, are used lawfully.
nternational jury will be checking all works. The results will be announced on May, 27th at the Museum of Moscow (Russia, Moscow, Zubovskiy bulvar, 2).
There is no entry fee for this contest.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
Typomania 2018 is open worldwide to designers, illustrators, animators. Both individual authors, as well as creative groups, without any age restrictions are eligible to participate.