World of 7 Billion – Student Video Contest 2017-2018 - VIDEO CONTEST
| by InfoDesigners
This competition has expired on
The Call for Entries titled World of 7 Billion – Student Video Contest 2017-2018 is now open!
Video contest titled World of 7 Billion – Student Video Contest 2017-2018
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Population Connection, as part of its program, recently has been announced the new call for entries for its 2017-2018 contest titled World of 7 Billion Student video contest inviting students worldwide to create a short video on a global challenge impacted by population growth.
The World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest helps bring technology and creativity into middle and high school classes worldwide. Students are challenged to create a short video connecting world population growth and one of global challenges.
Students may work together in groups or submit entries as individuals.
Consider narrowing your focus by concentrating on a subtheme within your topic.
Possible subthemes include:
• Advancing Women and Girls - access to education, gender equality,
• women in government, women’s health, child marriage
• Feeding 10 Billion - hunger, food waste, resource and energy use, deforestation, pollution
• Preventing Pollution -impacts on air, water, and land, climate change, human and wildlife health, ecosystem destruction
• All entries must be submitted in digital format.
• The length of the video should not exceed 60 seconds (one minute), not including the 10 second title screen.
• All entries should begin with a 10 second full-screen “title screen” that includes the following information: Lead Producer’s name, school name, school city, state, title of video, total running time (not including the 10 second title screen).
• All information presented in the video must be cited, giving credit to the original source. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification. IF CHOSEN AS A FINALIST, you must submit a list of your sources, properly cited.
• Each video must have one Lead Producer to serve as the main point of contact.
• No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. There is no entry fee for this competition!
It's free to enter!
This contest is open to all students grades 6–12.
Students can win up to $1,000 in each of the three 3 competition categories. The total prize money fund of the 2017–2018 contest is $7,500.
Call For Entries Info
For all further informations about the competition World of 7 Billion – Student Video Contest 2017-2018 or to submit your works visit the following official website: https://www.worldof7billion.org/student-video-contest/
Category: VIDEO CONTEST
Official Website: Link
Published by: InfoDesigners
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
Listed by: InfoDesigners