F3.space – Global Web Design Competition - WEB DESIGN COMPETITION
| by InfoDesigners
This competition has expired on
F3.space – Global Web Design Competition
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this web design competition:
The Radix, a global domain name registry has been recently announced the new call for entries for F3.space – Global Web Design Competition with aims at applauding and recognising the best Web designers around the world.
F3.space, a global Web Design Competition that works on the pillars of Form, Function and Flair, is run by Radix, a global domain name registry with rights to manage 9 new exciting top level domains - .SPACE, .TECH, .STORE, .ONLINE, .SITE, .FUN, .HOST, .PRESS and .WEBSITE.
F3.space dares you to the best you're capable of, uninhibited and unhindered, which is why the challenge bears no restrictions or instructions of any kind. There are no topics, no guidelines and no limits except the ones you set for yourself.
The challenge is to design a smart website which satisfies the Form, Function, and Flair criteria.
• FORM - Form implies the aesthetic and structural element of the web design process. It's what makes your design stand out with its visual influence. Think of 'Form' as the first impression your design has on anyone.
• FUNCTION - Function implies the performance and user experience. It's how your web design engages the user. Function decides if the navigation within your website is intuitive yet innovative, blow-away-your-mind exciting or elegantly weaved in.
• FLAIR - Flair implies stylishness and originality, though very subjective. It's the way your design is unique and original. Flair indicates the skillful blend of Form and Function to manifest your design that is worth getting recognized and applauded globally.
All websites need to be on a Radix Domain name. Masking and forwarding is not allowed. Domain extensions to be used are .TECH, .SPACE, .STORE, .ONLINE, .HOST, .SITE, .PRESS, .FUN and .WEBSITE. If you don't have one you can get one once you login.
F3.space is judged by 3 different sets of judges:
• The design community - Applicants and visitors can vote for the designs submitted. These votes will count towards deciding the monthly and overall winners.
• Judges - They have teamed up with leaders in the field of web design to help them find the best of the best.
• Internal Jury - Their internal team of designers, developers and marketers will also be judging the websites and will be instrumental in deciding the weekly & monthly winners.
The judging criteria is based on 3 pillars with the following weightage given to each:
• Form - The visual or aesthetics - 40%
• Function - The functionality and UX - 30%
• Flair - Individuality and uniqueness - 30%
They do not judge on the bases of content and the websites can be in any language and pertaining to any subject. Websites have to be live for the duration of the judging period and should comply with all Terms and Conditions laid out by the F3.space team.
There is no entry fee for this competition!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
All contestants have to be at least 14 years old to be able to participate.
The Competition aims at applauding and recognizing the best Web designers around the world and offers a total of over $30,000 in prizes — $10,000 of which are reserved for the Grand Prize winner.
Call For Entries Info
For all further informations about the F3.space – Global Web Design Competition or to submit your works visit the following official website: https://f3.space/
Category: WEB DESIGN COMPETITION
Published by: InfoDesigners
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
Listed by: InfoDesigners