Green Product Award 2024 now is over!
The international Green Product Award 2024 has been recently opened for entries, aimed at products & services on the market from start-ups and established companies who wish to highlight their sustainable achievements.
The international Green Product Award 2024, the award for your sustainable solutions is now open for submissions for established companies and start-ups in various categories.
Since 2013, the Green Product Award has been honouring products and services already launched on the market that stand out in the areas of sustainability, innovation and design - the award is aimed at 'sustainable market changers' from start-ups to established companies.
The annual theme of the Green Product Awards, 'The Future is now', is reflected in the key visual and in the accompanying special project: together with the German-Dutch architecture firm A01, the best participants of the Award 2024 will be integrated into a European version of the "No Footprint House" that won last year.
In parallel, the Green Concept Award, in cooperation with the IKEA Stiftung, honours students and young designers in particular for visionary concepts, supports them with the Green Cells program, shows them at exhibitions and supports them in their further development. Beyond Imagination is the guiding principle here and the special project is the development of a sustainable and affordable capsule collection.
The award is presented in various categories: Architecture & Tiny Houses, Beautly & Personal Care, Building Components, New Materials, Consumer Goods, Fashion, Interior & Lifestyle, Kids, Kitchen, Mobility, Freestyle, Sport and Workspace are the areas in which products and services can be presented and will be judged. An award will be given to the entries that make a special contribution to a sustainable lifestyle.
The festive award ceremony and the exhibition with the winning entries will take place in Berlin (Aprile 2024).
1. Approach: The originality, reproducibility and credibility are assessed.
2. Elaboration: Evaluated are the complexity of the analysis, the quality of the preparation and the way of implementation.
3. Impact: Consider the potential for environmental or social change.
1. Design: This is about the design as an overall approach with the following criteria: aesthetics, user-friendly functionality, economic and ecological constructions, possibly the interaction of product and packaging.
2. Innovation: To assess the innovation, it is examined whether a problem / need (better) is solved, the scale of what is new and how relevant it is.
3. Sustainability: Assessment takes place along all phases of the life cycle (concept / pre-production, production, distribution, use, reuse).
The annual competition is aimed at young designers, start-ups and established companies who want to use the feedback from the expert jury to optimise their work or use the awards to further their careers.
Participation offers an opportunity to reflect on one's own product using the Award Guide and to receive feedback from experts. Nominees and winners benefit from integration into the Award's press work, visibility through participation in the public vote (50,000 votes annually), a press kit & tools for their own PR activities, the option to be included in the Green Trend Book (250,000 readers), individual point based feedback and other benefits.
Established Companies: Submission fee + Nomination Package 450+1380€ Start-ups: One time fee 450€ Students/Graduates: Free